Following are the profile sites
You may have heard that Granite tiles are mostly used for counter-tops. But it is not the only place where granite is used in your home. Today, we will discuss different places where granite can be used. Let’s begin.
1) Exterior Facades: Granite is a special type of compact rock formed by quartz, feldspar, and mica. This material is so tough and durable that you can use it for facades. Granite is heat and cold resistant and it can surely provide good strength and hardness.
2) Interior Walls: Granite can surely provide an elegant look to your interior walls. It can improve the look and feel of your home and help connect indoor and outdoor spaces. Polished granite can provide a mirror effect in your bedroom or kitchen.
3) Floorings: Granite can be used as a floor in your interior or exterior places. For the flooring, you can choose from chiseled, flamed, or sandblasted finishes. Granite tiles are the best for bathrooms and kitchen because of its hardness and low porosity.
4) Countertops: Granite is mostly used for the countertops. Because they are strong and easy to clean. For kitchen countertops, granite makes a statement as it has many contemporary and traditional designs. Granite is also used to create bath vanities.
These are some places where you can use granite to get an elegant and shiny look for your home interior or exteriors. We have a great variety of granite tiles that can match your needs. We are leading granite suppliers in Mississauga. Call Myron Tile And Stone us at 905-696-8010.
When you are thinking about choosing the tiles for your home interior, it might be a bit difficult for you to think that from where to start. Today, we are going to share some tips that can help you to find the best tiles according to your needs.
- Before the Start: You must think about the theme of your home. Research for the best tile that will suit the style of your home and choose accordingly.
- Tile Size: Choose the size of the tile smartly. In kitchen or powder room, larger size tiles are preferred while for bathroom shower wall, smaller tiles are used.
- Room Size: Large tiles make your room look larger and airier. You can choose different tiles for the floor and wall as the floor tiles are harder to handle the traffic and wall tiles are a bit smoother and softer. You can also try light to a dark color theme that matches your home wall color.
- Tile Color: You need to choose the tile color that makes the entire house look beautiful, offer a relaxing atmosphere, and should complement the other designs or furniture of the room. For example, for your kitchen, you should select colors that match or contrast your cabinet, counter top or backsplash tile color. Kids washroom tiles can be more vibrant while adult washrooms could use a more relaxing color.
- Texture and Pattern: At the time of tile selection, check out the blinds and shades of your home and then choose perfectly matching tiles. The texture and the pattern of the tiles must give a compliment to your existing home decor.
So, these are some tips that can help you to find the best match tiles for your home. You need to ensure that whatever the tiles you choose for a room, must flow with the rest of your home style. Myron Tile and Stone is the best tile shop in Mississauga that can help you to find the best tiles for your home. Call us at 905-696-8010.
The ceramic tiles can surely enhance the beauty of your home and can easily suit any home decor theme or color combination. The ceramic tiles are a great option for all homes as they are affordable and durable as well. So, now we are going to talk about where you can use ceramic tiles in your home.
- Bathroom Floors & Walls: Ceramic tiles comes in many shapes and colors that can match your bathroom floor and shower stalls. This tile is the best for the bathroom as it can resist dampness. Ceramic tiles look great in the bathroom and you can clean it easily.
- Kitchens and Laundry Rooms: Ceramic tiles are great for kitchen and laundry rooms because they can handle foot traffic easily and heat and humidity that come from daily cooking.
- Outdoor Courtyards: You can choose the faux wood tile that is non-slippery or tiles with patterns that could match the outside area like stone or rock of your house. This can offer a great look for your outdoor areas.
- Entrance: Your home’s entryway is the best place to showcase the ceramic tiles. It will surely give a wow look at the visitor’s face when they first enter your house and there are many attractive tiles to choose from for your entrance.
So, these are some places in your home where you can use ceramic tiles to enhance the look and feel of your house. If you are looking for ceramic tiles for your home or office, then Myron Tile and Stone can be a great option for you. We are a leading tile shop in Mississauga and offers all kinds of tiles according to your needs. Visit us or call us at 905-696-8010 for any questions.